1. Get enough sleep (7- 8 hrs) at the proper times (go to bed before 10 PM).
2. Eat primarily fresh organic fruits, vegetables, and whole grains and healthy sources of protein.
3. Practice an effective stress-reducing meditation.
4. Avoid overloading your senses, especially in the evening before sleep.
5. Listen to relaxing music.
6. Get a massage.
7. Remember to make time to play and relax each day.
8. Exercise regularly.
9. Practice deep abdominal breathing rather than shallow chest breathing.
10. Write out an ongoing list of your “to-do’s” and concerns so you can calm and free your mind.
11. Share your concerns with a friend or loved one, talking about it helps. Also, ask for help when you need it.